like/dislike buttons are not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall are just too funny. This thread is the best thing I've read at 2 a.m. in a long time. Is there a "like" button for an entire thread?

I think it adds to things. It's one way to see what people agree with in a thread with multiple opinions. I look at it this way: if people didn't verbally (textually?) respond in the thread, they would not have anyway, whether they used the voting buttons or not. I would rather have a like on a thread versus a whole new reply just saying "I think you're right."

Yall are just too funny. This thread is the best thing I've read at 2 a.m. in a long time. Is there a "like" button for an entire thread?
So apparently a "you need to get out more" button should be added to the list as well...

Lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

So apparently a "you need to get out more" button should be added to the list as well...
Probably so. It's very hard to get out when you work 12 hr midnight shifts with different days off each week. It does crazy things to your sleep schedule.
So maybe a "you aint makin' no sense, go to bed" button. But that is probably covered under the general "WTF" button.

Probably so. It's very hard to get out when you work 12 hr midnight shifts with different days off each week. It does crazy things to your sleep schedule.
So maybe a "you aint makin' no sense, go to bed" button. But that is probably covered under the general "WTF" button.

You might be onto something there though.. button modifiers. So a WTF button that you could then modify with options like, "I can't believe you went there", "You need a real life", "That made less sense than you usually make, which is really bad", "Was that even in English?", etc...

I know what you mean about graveyards though, worked them for years back when I did computer operations. I was supposed to get two days off a week but they were never in a row, never the same days from week to week and half the time I'd get called in to work on one if not both anyway.. lol.

Reactions: sec
This idiocy is still going on....?

Y'all make me proud. ooo! An "I'm so proud of you" button!
^^^ I think we need to ban that user for saying idiocy ...
:)

I think it adds to things. It's one way to see what people agree with in a thread with multiple opinions. I look at it this way: if people didn't verbally (textually?) respond in the thread, they would not have anyway, whether they used the voting buttons or not. I would rather have a like on a thread versus a whole new reply just saying "I think you're right."
I think you're right

or, should I have pressed a button ?

i'm so confused now :BangHead:

or, should I have pressed a button ?

i'm so confused now :BangHead:

This sounds like a job for the Agree button!

Oh wait, I could have just used the agree button.. but then you might think I was agreeing with the fact that your confused.

See.. now I'm confused.

Can we get a We need a Chart button?

This sounds like a job for the Agree button!

Oh wait, I could have just used the agree button.. but then you might think I was agreeing with the fact that your confused.

See.. now I'm confused.

Can we get a We need a Chart button?
Yes.

Why can't I like my own posts? That's unfair.

Maybe we need a whole new set of buttons for ourselves.
- I'm confused
- I'm awesome!
- Feeling bloated
Among others.

Why can't I like my own posts? That's unfair.

Maybe we need a whole new set of buttons for ourselves.
- I'm confused
- I'm awesome!
- Feeling bloated
Among others.

How about "C&C requested but not really wanted. Just tell me I'm awesome and then bugger off"

Sorry, I don't mean to be the Dr. Frankenstein that brought the ugly monster back to life, but this has to be said, it's very aggravating. I'm OK with the like button for the most part but when it comes to people responding to a bunch of threads, one after the other with nothing much more to say than just, "Nice pic" and shoving all the recent pics toward the bottom of the page and putting the old ones at the top, I would rather that they just gave a a bunch of likes vs. nice shot so that it doesn't upset the order/dates of the posts, (Newest to oldest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back