Lil niece

osirus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
2 i snapped while playing with my lil niece in her front yard

DSC_3303.jpg

DSC_3364.jpg

Why did you let her chew on a balloon?

I love the 2nd one, she seems so curious and content. Its amazing how infants can be so amused by such simple things...if only I could be like that again. It could have maybe used a reflector though to light up her face a little and I think her right hand should be in focus as well. Also, maybe try to get rid of the yellow ball at her feet, it doesnt fit.

Why did you let her chew on a balloon?

That is the very first thing that came to my mind when I saw this shot...I was like "whoa - get that thing away from her now!" I had a CPR class recently and they told us that balloons are one of the hardest objects to clear from the airway with the heimlich maneuver.

I love the 2nd one, she seems so curious and content. Its amazing how infants can be so amused by such simple things...if only I could be like that again. It could have maybe used a reflector though to light up her face a little and I think her right hand should be in focus as well. Also, maybe try to get rid of the yellow ball at her feet, it doesnt fit.

I agree with the critique. I like the shots overall...the yellow ball is distracting in the 2nd shot.

Yes, take that balloon away from her!...That face is just to cute...I love it.

Yeah have to admit also the absolute fear that came over me when looking at #1 ruins it for me. #2 is really sweet

I agree with everyone regarding how scary #1 is regarding the balloon. I
absolutely love #2! Great Job!

OMG! those eyes are so CUTE!!!!!!
Lol! imho the ballon gives a nice touch =) looks like aggresive and destructive :D

Nice shots =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back