Lilly Pad ,

really nice colours but somehow your pic makes me seasick! maybe it's because of the angle you shot it?
And I don't really understand why you used selective colouring on this shot and why you chose to keep the one leave BW...I would really like to see it all in colour...

I have come to this thread several times, but I still don't get why you chose the selective colouring on this one and HOW you chose what is to be in colour and what not...

ok i will get u a full color one soon, to be honset i wasnt sure what i wanted with this pic, i knew it had somthing but i couldnt find it, BW would look nice but its a waste of the color, but then colour os plain for this, i pics s color for a bit of both, i wanted to leave the big lillypad leaf b/w because it will draw u to it when u first look at the picture and then u will notice the lillypad and then the rest of the picutre, i also left it b/w because i wanted to draw the color out of the flower but at the same time not loose all thc color of the leaves,

i will have a full color one soon,

Peter

I like your choice on this one. Making the one pad gray brought out the flower and I think leaving some green on the other sided added balance.

karissa said:
I like your choice on this one. Making the one pad gray brought out the flower and I think leaving some green on the other sided added balance.

once person agrees with my thinking:lol:

lillypad2.jpg

Hmm.. did you adjust the greens at all in the first one or was that just the contrast from the black and white section?

i did but not much, my second one isnt the same tones cane colors because my pc crashed and needed to formant my pc, lost a **** load of pics :( but i still had these on my camera and tryed my best to get the same green

TTPeter said:
i did but not much, my second one isnt the same tones cane colors because my pc crashed and needed to formant my pc, lost a **** load of pics :( but i still had these on my camera and tryed my best to get the same green
UGH! I had that happen to me last year. I cried... for days......:confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back