Limpkin

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I spotted this limpkin awhile back eating some tasty looking mussels ... I should've joined him.

11142046-f studio.jpg

Nice lighting on him/her.

Cool shot with the mussel.

Good job, Kirk. I like the mussel capture.

nothing a good fryer can't fix. great capture!

Great timing with the mussel (completely different from ours, looks more like what we'd call a clam). Composition is fine for me as is the exposure and subject matter.

Great timing with the mussel (completely different from ours, looks more like what we'd call a clam). Composition is fine for me as is the exposure and subject matter.
Because you do the same thing. Robin.
Wink....

I'll do my things my way you do yours. Thank you.:rolleyes:

You know what bro. Now that I'm thinking about this, and you. I'm soon to call you out on the carpet and take you to school.
Save me the time and trouble, and your humiliation. Because that's what's coming if you keep it up with your snide commentary. And don't pretend that you've been victimized and you have no clue why this is, why. I'm near certain that I'm not the only one tired of your bs

Last edited:
You know what bro. Now that I'm thinking about this, and you. I'm soon to call you out on the carpet and take you to school.
Save me the time and trouble, and your humiliation. Because that's what's coming if you keep it up with your snide commentary. And don't pretend that you've been victimized and you have no clue why this is, why. I'm near certain that I'm not the only one tired of your bs

You certainly will not school me in any way. Nor will I be humiliated. I no longer have any interest in anything you have to say. Conversation over. Leave it at that. Thank you.

Do yer worst.

Like I said conversation over.

Most reactions

Back