lines and more lines...C&C plz

Rudha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi guys..i am trying to learn abt leading lines and patterns and as a practice i took couple of shots..plz provide all comments and opinions on them.
Note: - i was strictly focusing on trying to find lines so if you find any other inconsistencies ...plz forgive. but feel free to comment:D

4059321787_54681f1cde_b.jpg

i think the holes(?) in the wall create an implied line...also the light escaping thru them ....i thought some standing in that corner would hav made it better..

4059323993_1fed06ed68_b.jpg

4059351135_a9bc769540_o.jpg

would these be the leading lines, if not could you guys point where they are , if any?

4059322407_8bd11ea57e_b.jpg

4060107782_85247bdefd.jpg

well again tell me if these are the leading lines...(are these even called leading lines??):confused:
Note: apologize for the ugliness of the duck :mrgreen:

thanks in advance for your patience and input.

none of these are really leading lines. #1 is honestly the only semi-decent picture up there, second one is just a snapshot and I don't even know what the thirds supposed to be

I don't even know what the thirds supposed to be

lol....sorry had to lol at that.....

i was reading tis book and in this particular segment the author talks abt lines and how it is better if they point out to your subject ...and this was my interpretation ...he doesn't mention 'leading' lines per se....just says lines....huh, another failed attempt but no matter will try better next time..and hey thanks

I don't even know what the thirds supposed to be

lol....sorry had to lol at that.....

i was reading tis book and in this particular segment the author talks abt lines and how it is better if they point out to your subject ...and this was my interpretation ...he doesn't mention 'leading' lines per se....just says lines....huh, another failed attempt but no matter will try better next time..and hey thanks

Yeah thats pretty funny. You will learn a lot from replies like that! It's hillarious!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back