Lion cub portrait x 2

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.richardpeters.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken on the same day as my Lion portrait in my other post.

lioncubportrait.jpg

and

lionrcubgrowling.jpg

:)

Cool to see a little guy :thumbup:
The side of his face is pretty hot in #2, but it's still a great capture!

I know, the sun was really bright when I took that shot, I underexposed a lot when I took it and brought the brightness back up on the computer but even that didn't stop the over exposure - just way too bright when I took the photo :(

Are any of these okay to edit? I might be able to fix the hotspot and explain how I did it if you'd be willing to let me play with the original. :D

Kent Frost said:
Are any of these okay to edit? I might be able to fix the hotspot and explain how I did it if you'd be willing to let me play with the original. :D
The original RAW file pretty much didn't seem to contain any info in the highlights at all despite me underexposing. I'll dig them out and have another look, if there is more info than I remember then I'll let you havea play as my photoshoping isn't perfect! :)

Thanks for your commentse everyone :)

Love these.. My favorite is #2 ... Great photos!

Very nice. I love the first shot. Shame about the second, cause the expression is priceless. But they are both really great images.!!

Chiller said:
Very nice. I love the first shot. Shame about the second, cause the expression is priceless. But they are both really great images.!!
That pretty much sums it up for me. Fabulous expression in the second one - here's hoping something can be done to tone down the blown areas, because it's a wonderful shot. :)

Most reactions

Back