Lion Woman

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LionWoman.jpg

please more streetphotos in colour :) .. I love it .. I think that b&w dilutes a bit the photography because a lot of people don't see the photography itself, small and un-noticable details sometimes, they just see a black and white which means often "art" for them ...

we say in Czech Rep. (proverb), they don't see trees through the forest

I totally love this photo !!!! Sitting lady seems a little like attitudinizing you :)

Nice image. She looks like she could be the lion woman, lioness or even the dragon lady, herself.

please more streetphotos in colour :) .. I love it .. I think that b&w dilutes a bit the photography because a lot of people don't see the photography itself, small and un-noticable details sometimes, they just see a black and white which means often "art" for them ...

we say in Czech Rep. (proverb), they don't see trees through the forest

I totally love this photo !!!! Sitting lady seems a little like attitudinizing you :)
I like to mix it up - what’s tricky is choosing when a shot is on color film…
Yes, she looks formidable…

That's a nice shot! Did she pose, or did you catch her like this? It's nice and balanced.
No posing - 99% of my shots are candids caught on the fly. However when someone thinks a shot of mine is posed, that is a compliment so thank you!

Nice image. She looks like she could be the lion woman, lioness or even the dragon lady, herself.
Thanks - her sitting next to that statue seems to allow for much interpretation…

Beautifully balanced frame that. Yeah, colour is good for me too (not that I mind B+W).

I keep thinking about this photograph, so I've nominated POTM

Wonderful shot!

Most reactions

Back