altyfc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
grumeti-roar2-large.jpg

Aaron

Beautiful.

There was discussion in another thread about strict adherance to "rules" of composition. I see two "rules" broken in this photo, but the photo is great. 1) Don't center horizon, 2) Subject should be looking into image.

I'm not much into wildlife photography, but your photos are inspiring me.

Great shot. I love the light and coloring of this....I love that this lioness is gazing off - I think I'd be a little freaked if she were staring straight into the lens!!! (As in, time to move along!) :shock:

love this picture! I really like the lioness being on one corner of the picture rather then dead center....I hate them "centered" pictures...but then thats just me! :)

There was discussion in another thread about strict adherance to "rules" of composition. I see two "rules" broken in this photo, but the photo is great. 1) Don't center horizon, 2) Subject should be looking into image.

To me it sort of seems like these rules aren't quite broken, just walking a very thin line of the rules. 1. to me it looks like the horizon is just above the center line. (theres a little ridge in the grass that i think is the center). 2. i wonder what the true subject of the photo is. My eye starts at the lion but ends atthe tree, causing me to wonder what'd i'd call the subject

Most reactions

Back