Lions

uuuuh.... dude... that's friggin' incredible!!!!!

you're always on top of it!! JEEZ..... wanna share some of that awesomeness with lowly amateurs like me? hehehe

How'd you get them all to pose like that?

Sweet shot. Can't say anything bad about it.

Awsome...really like this picture:thumbup:

Lions are my favorite animal ever, that is AMAZING!

Thanks for all the groovy comments everyone, the appreciation is huge :)
uuuuh.... dude... that's friggin' incredible!!!!!

you're always on top of it!! JEEZ..... wanna share some of that awesomeness with lowly amateurs like me? hehehe
Well, just go to the zoo alot and know when its feeding time. About 45 minutes before that they start waking up and thats when you have to be there :)
How'd you get them all to pose like that?

Sweet shot. Can't say anything bad about it.
Its not posing, its more like dumb luck :mrgreen:

I can see why cropping off the center lion's head was probably necessary for this shot, due to how much lower the female lions were (I assume they're both female, I'm no lion expert), but it still bothers me a bit.

And doenoe, I'm gonna get as nitpicky as possible just because everyone already said how amazing this shot is, which it definitely is! But I want to really dig deep and try and give you some hardcore critique, 'cause I think you'll respect it, you seem like a relaxed enough guy, haha. I'm hesitant, still, to be this much of a nitpicker...but there's a white oval shape to the right of the male lion's head in the background that takes the [viewer's] eye out its eye to eye to eye triangle, and then leads the eye to see that the male's head is chopped (that's how I came to notice it, was by being sucked out of the amazing triangle you have in this shot).

That was me getting really, really nitpicky, doenoe, so don't let that take away from the fact that you have an amazing capture here. Absolutely amazing. I can't think of one thread you've posted that I came out of unimpressed, and this is no different, great work.

Last edited:
Simply Amazing!!! :hail:

I hope you have printed and hung this one by now!!

thanks for the comments :)
Also thanks for being nitpicky. It always helps, cause sometimes you have been looking at a pic for too long and you can miss the little details then. I cropped it like this, because if i had the whole males head in the pic, i think there would be too much empty space above the females heads. And i could have cloned the white thing out, gonna do that when i have it printed. But ill leave it on this pic, else you comment wouldnt make any sense anymore.
Anyways, thanks again :)

Most reactions

Back