Liquid Light

SilverEF88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I am going to play with some liquid light on some plastic pre-made masks. Does anyone have any experience with the stuff? If so what should I do, watch for, or any tips to getting a good print? Thanks in advance.

OP
SilverEF88

SilverEF88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Am I banned? Or has no one ever used Liquid light/Liquid emulsion? Hmmm, really starting to wonder if I am dreaming this whole thing or not.

bsdunek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't know if you're banned or not. I use Liquid Light, and really like to work with it. I have found that brushing it on watercolor paper with an ordinary 1 1/2 in. brush works good. It will leave a few brush marks, and the edges are as brushed, but I like this look.
I put the bottle in a container of water at 140 deg. and let it liquify for a while. I then pour a little on the paper and spread it with a brush. I brush in one direction, let it cool, then add more Liquid Light and brush in the opposite direction. I put it on regular kitchen drying/cooling racks, put it in a light cabinet to dry. I also coat some 3X5 index cards to use as test strips. See my web site, Zenfolio | Bruce C. Sdunek Photography for examples.

micheal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've seen it on broken shards of stone tile and on broken glass. Very cool!

Most reactions