Lisa

Wes Powell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wespowellphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I moved into a loft space and it took me a few months to finally shoot there. Had a friend come over and just goofed around. Hard to take a bad photo of her.

5474043105_62b3bcd0c0_z.jpg

She looks like she could rip my head off cleanly.... gym junkie much

What a lovely figure of a woman. Let's see some efforts to take a bad picture of her--say, maybe 6 to 8 tries??? Pretty please???

ill be honest, i stared at this for a few minutes

Hahaha she is fit but in a good way. I dont think its too much. I see a lot of women who are out of shape these days and its sad.

Same with men I guess.

I bet you could easily take a bad photo of her just sprawled out on the floor with careless abandon, with her shirt all untucked and undone and scruffy hair. Try it. Go on.

Please.

nice shot and model :)

is that a furry wall behind her? yall been getting into those jeffrey's?

Haha you caught me. I had a rug that I didnt want her to lay on of course and I was tired of plain backdrops. I just hung it up for some sort of texture background.

Men...lol
She is hot that's for sure. The only nit I have is.....I don't really like her arms behind her back. (I know the guys are thinking.....she has arms?!!!) She has amazing arms, I would of loved to see them.

Come on people she's not that built ;) ... Well i don't agree with the choice of colors with her outfit and background mix, i would like to see a different background or clothing she is wearing. Also you should use some fill light on the left of her so soften up the shadows.

That is actually window light that is behind / side of me.... about 10 feet from her. Natural, the way I like it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back