listening

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i observed this couple for sometime. this guys pockets were obviously full of things to say this day as she never uttered a word...listening intently during my time of rest. i'm hoping this image conveys the title. i'm not happy with the cup, but i'm not totally against it either. thanks for looking.

32194859-L.jpg

terri said:
Why did you decide to make it green? :scratch:

you sure do scratch a lot when i'm around ;) you may or may not know i'm colored blind...i do not see the green....i thought it looked duotoned....dangit, i thought i had something here. hey Raymond, can you clone the green out
:mrgreen: <--- of this :lmao: hmmmm, i hope that big grin thing is green :confused:

JonMikal said:
you sure do scratch a lot when i'm around ;) you may or may not know i'm colored blind...i do not see the green....i thought it looked duotoned....dangit, i thought i had something here. hey Raymond, can you clone the green out
:mrgreen: <--- of this :lmao: hmmmm, i hope that big grin thing is green :confused:
pass it over, Johnny...... whatever you're smoking there! ;)

Color blind people shouldn't play in photoshop. :mrgreen: <<--Mr Green is actually purple. I thought everyone knew that.

I am far too "green" to comment futher on this green issue! My guess is your faithful partner will help you resolve this one!.. but the cup.. I would be glad to have at her!! But again, you are very qualified to mess with your own creations!

Fun shot, and it will be fun to see where this thread goes! as was the shhhh thread!

Raymond J Barlow said:
I am far too "green" to comment futher on this green issue! My guess is your faithful partner will help you resolve this one!.. but the cup.. I would be glad to have at her!! But again, you are very qualified to mess with your own creations!

Fun shot, and it will be fun to see where this thread goes! as was the shhhh thread!

i'm still not convinced the cup should go, but again, have at it. i'd like to compare.

Jon, do what Aubrey does and so long as Linda isn't colorblind have her tell you what color things are :mrgreen:

I do get the feeling that she is listening very intently.

AlisonPower said:
Jon, do what Aubrey does and so long as Linda isn't colorblind have her tell you what color things are :mrgreen:

I do get the feeling that she is listening very intently.

thanks Mom, i can ALWAYS count on you. :hug::

i like with and without the cup....but with the cup makes is more real....more spur of the moment...besides, i always have a cup with me...(usually sonic cup..but, hey, i'm southern....we caint do nothing with out a sonic there...!!)

ok, so i am a groupie...admission time... i like the color and the cup...call me groupie number 1...!! i like this..jon... if i was the chick, i would want this pic for myself...

Great shot Jon. Still not sure about the cup. I gotta come back to this. Love the DOF.

Ah, the girl looks totally interested in what he is saying, what an actor :) The picture really conveys her attention to the man. Good framing and conversion. I prefer without the cup as the cup does nothing for the story and it stands out to much.

I like the cup too :) I'm not seeing green though...and I'm not color blind...It seems to have a duotone to me Jon :) Love the soft focus or whatever it is you've done :)

Most reactions

Back