Little 1 year old!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the daughter of a dear friend of mine. She was born a year ago this next week. She was obviously born without her left hand. Just recently they discovered a growth above her eye. This growth is effecting her vision. So this tiny little angel has the cutest little glasses I've ever seen! I did have some issues because of how mobile a 1 year old is with keeping the glare out of her glasses. So, we got a few good ones with her glasses on and then took them off for the rest.

Question:
The color on my pics seem to lose their warmth when I resize them for the web. At their full size on my monitor, they have beautiful skin tones. When I resize them and upload them to flickr, they lose their yellow tones and turn very cold looking. Is there something I can do to prevent this?
Anyway, here's the pics:

3964119705_da90f914df.jpg

3964120047_4e8dd9a08d.jpg

3964120295_c214f853e4.jpg

4. Mom wanted this one to look aged . . . antiqued
3964895088_e588f8a806.jpg

3964895376_334c6c5a81.jpg

The skin tones against the black look okay, it's the ones against the blue that seem to lose their warmth . . . hmmm . . . just thinking out loud here!

I love how you didnt try to hide her uniqueness. She is a doll. I am not a fan of all the...stuff. I dont like props in the first place bu they seem just to be way too much.

Hey, it sounds as though you may not be embedding your monitor or photoshop colour profile when you downsize for the web. If you work in Adobe RGB and resave in sRGB it usually has the same result to what you describe. Just have a look through your tick boxes when saving next time and see if something's amiss!

I love how you didnt try to hide her uniqueness. She is a doll. I am not a fan of all the...stuff. I dont like props in the first place bu they seem just to be way too much.

She is beautiful! As far as the props, to each their own! I give each client what they ask for. This mom brought her own jewelry (grandmas antiques), as well as the rose petals and flowers. The only thing that I supplied was the wicker chair and the white pillar.

Hey, it sounds as though you may not be embedding your monitor or photoshop colour profile when you downsize for the web. If you work in Adobe RGB and resave in sRGB it usually has the same result to what you describe. Just have a look through your tick boxes when saving next time and see if something's amiss!

Thank you. I'm checking that out right now!

Thank you. I'm checking that out right now!

She is precious! I love the jewelry and rose petals :)

Most reactions

Back