Little Blue Heron

Very nice. I am a bit jealous of you folks In Florida being able to shoot these guys year-round. I have been there, Florida, every year for the past three and have really enjoyed shooting the big birds. Where was this shot taken - if you don't mind sharing.

WesternGuy

Fantastic shot!!! Really nice!

Very nice. I am a bit jealous of you folks In Florida being able to shoot these guys year-round. I have been there, Florida, every year for the past three and have really enjoyed shooting the big birds. Where was this shot taken - if you don't mind sharing.

WesternGuy

Shot at the Circle B Bar Reserve in Lakeland, Florida.

Another nice shot.

WesternGuy

Thanks. I have heard of it, but I have never been there. It is now on my list of places to visit the next time I am in Florida. :thumbup:

WesternGuy

WesternGuy

Thanks. I have heard of it, but I have never been there. It is now on my list of places to visit the next time I am in Florida. :thumbup:

WesternGuy

Here is a link to Circle B Bar Reserve club.
Flickr: The Circle B Bar Reserve Pool

Most reactions

Back