Little Brothers

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo shoot started off really well. Both kids were really cooperative (the oldest was maybe a bit too cooperative -if that's possible- 'cause I kept getting a lot of fake smiles). But, it's funny, when working with kids and taking their photographs, I've noticed that there is a cut off time for how long they'll cooperate and after that, getting any usable shot is pretty much impossible. I wish I had seen the fence spot first because I like it best, but by the time I found it, the baby was starting to throw a tantrum!
As far as the last two images go, which do you guys prefer? I can't decide if I like the close up better or not.

Pool1Resizedwlogo.jpg

Pool9resizedwlogo.jpg

Pool12Resizedwlogo.jpg

Pool20Resizedwlogo.jpg

Pool21Resizedwlogo.jpg

wow, these are beauties of a pictures! the boys are amazing :D
For the last ones, i really can't decide neither... i may be leaning a half a percent towards the close up, though ;)

Fantastic series! Having two young boys I know all too well how hard it can be to get them to cooperate! The last two are my favorites...really nice lighting on the last one!

Nice series... but the 4th one steals the show!

Great shots! Between the last two as they are now, I'd pick the first one. In the second one, my eye is jumping over to the girl on the right. I think a 4:5 crop and a little tighter would work well there.

Those last two shots are amazing.

Thanks everyone!
Mark, I quickly tried cropping it before and didn't like it much, but I'm gonna go try again and spend a bit more time on it.

I prefer the close up... :D but all of them are really nice!

Wow - great series here!! I really like the 4th shot but after you did the crop to the 5th, I'm torn about it all over again! Actually ya...... with the crop, I might actually like the 5th shot better... Nice job all around though - these are great!

Of the ones that still include the baby-boy I like the second one very much. They look relaxed enough in that one and even the big brother is not giving you his "over-cooperative"-smile ;). Though I must say I also like the light captured in their eyes in the third, though I am not sure I like the way their eyes are pointed. But well... they shine brightly, and that is what I like (and I understand it was Mommy trying to appease an increasingly impatient toddler?)

Of the photos of the big brother I love the close-up.
Just love it.
That dreamy, far-away look. Great focus. Lovely eyes.

Their Mom ended up choosing the one of them in front of the fence for her Valentines Day/We've moved cards. She said she really liked the light in their eyes in that one. It really is too bad that I didn't shoot in that spot first since I bet I would've gotten some better ones. Oh well!
What's really cool is that she copied me on an email she sent to all her friends saying how good of a job I did. Hopefully I'll get some referral work:)

Most reactions

Back