Little Elijah CC welcome

elizabethysmom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot baby & family photos for a friend last night, Here are a couple of them. With terror in my heart I will say CC is welcome (I have to get better sometime so I'm putting it out there). I'm not in business and don't plan to be, just a learning hobbyist.

Attachments

• $Elijah smile.jpg
    $Elijah smile.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 78
  • $Mom daughter baby.jpg
    $Mom daughter baby.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 109
No CC? Are they that bad lol :D

They definitely aren't bad! The colors are great and they are well exposed. I'm viewing them from my phone so I can't really tell, but it seems like you focused somewhere other than his eyes. Focusing on the eyes will greatly improve your portrait shots. Sorry if you already did this! Like I said, I'm on my phone. Have a great day!

Patience! You'll get some comments eventually, most likely.

Cute kid, some classic poses. The light's a little flat in the first one, but it looks like your choices were Shade, and Full Sun, so you do what you must.

The second one feels a a little tilted, but it's very nice, I think.

Patience! You'll get some comments eventually, most likely.

Cute kid, some classic poses. The light's a little flat in the first one, but it looks like your choices were Shade, and Full Sun, so you do what you must.

The second one feels a a little tilted, but it's very nice, I think.

Patience? Whats that :) thanks for the feedback!

Yeah these are generally good shots, I'm sure they will be perfectly happy with them. #2 is definitely feels tilted. #1 if you have PP software you could get rid of the drool spot on the shirt.

SoCalTiger said:
Yeah these are generally good shots, I'm sure they will be perfectly happy with them. #2 is definitely feels tilted. #1 if you have PP software you could get rid of the drool spot on the shirt.

Thank you, I did photoshop the drool out after that comment :) the tilt I guess is because we were on a hill. Thanks for the CC!

Good lighting and colors
#1 the focus is soft on his eyes/face
#2 great personal moment would have liked something closer with less distractions with background but very nice photo

Most reactions

Back