little feedback on my website please?

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi, i just changed the layout of my personal website around a little. could someone check it out. its just a simple html site, nothing flashy, just to host personal fun photos. i have another website ready if i wish to start posting people photography

the website doesnt have much content on the front page right now, but i plan to have the small 500x200px slide show, that you see there, then photos under it. then off to the side galleries of like photos, or events, or locations.

orseinv.com - photography

thanks for looking

So far so good... I would try and get a little 'About me' information in their as well as maybe a line or two about where, when, etc.

Looks ok. Some things I noticed: the front page landscape photo wouldnt open when I clicked on it. When I clicked on the photos below it opened in a new window which I didnt like.
I liked the galleries.

Looks ok. Some things I noticed: the front page landscape photo wouldnt open when I clicked on it. When I clicked on the photos below it opened in a new window which I didnt like.
I liked the galleries.

thank you, i never got around to making the photo a link. i fixed it all now, i will have more to put there, but this was kinda just a test.

thanks, i think you are correct on the opening in a new page thing, check the website out now, i think its much better, it uses script to open the photo in a window on the page, then you click it to close like most website...

Most reactions

Back