Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Little girl laughing in marketplace in Laos

littlegirlinlplp00031qc4.jpg

How sweet. Wow, everything there looks so colorful. The buildings, furniture and plants I see in the backgrouds of your Laos pictures. Looks like an interesting place to be.

Thanks.
It is a great country to visit, albeit travel is a little tough.
Not many sights, as in destinations and big things, but very interesting and colorful.
People are wonderful and quite lovely as a group.

You are called The Traveler and it seems you go to many places. Have you ever been to the Phillipines? If so is it worth the trip? I've been thinking about trying to go there in a few years to visit my sponsored child. Of course, meeting him after five plus years of knowing him would be worth the trip enough but I am meaning photographically sleaking? Ever been there?

My guess is that the Philipines is as interesting as any tropical country - wide variety of terrain and people, altho those islands have been in strong commerce with the US for a long time and Westernization has probably penetrated deeper than most places in Asia.(I always travel pretty 'rough', stay in cheap local hotels and try to see the country so I don't care too muc for civilization - 45 countries but tapering off now)

You might start reading the appropriate forum on their Thorn Tree http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/categories.cfm?catid=23 to get some ideas about the country.

Cute girl :)
Slightly out of focus or camera shake?

Most reactions

Back