Little girl

meesh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I didn't see this section before... I posted this same photo and my attempt at photoshop in the critiques section. So I hope its okay to double-post this photo.... This is the original and im looking for some help. I need to send this to her parents, and Id rather not send it with all of the crosses in the background. This was taken with b&w film ISO 400. Sooo anything you can do, any style of technique, Id really appreciate! Thanks for your time!

262-girl.jpg

Well, here's a quick 10 minute job I did, wasn't too hard, partly because of the graininess of the sand and image in whole

Some of the sand looks a little funny, but I don't know if someone who didn't know what the original looked like could tell

tpf_262-girl.jpg

wow...thanks..that looks pretty cool without the crosses. i cant believe you did that in ten minutes.... it took me ten minutes just to figure out the masking tool! I didnt even expect anyone to "erase" the crosses.. expected more of a crop. Thanks!

Actually, here's an updated one, tried to make the background sand look more normal, don't know if it worked though, evened out the color, but almost looks too soft

tpf_262-girl_2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back