Little Miss Sunshine on my new Nikon 17-55mm f2.8

Congrats on your new little girl

Cute little pumpkin.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beautiful shots of a very precious little girl, congratulations on your little one.

cute kid but, in second shot, at 2.8 you run out of depth of field really quickly.
Her eyes are in focus, but nose, mouth and much of hair isn't.

She's beautiful, congrats!

Thanks guys :)

cute kid but, in second shot, at 2.8 you run out of depth of field really quickly.
Nice sentiment to make him a better photographer, but I suspect this is more of a "proud of my two new babies" thread than a "make me a better artist" thread.

Sweet kiddo, cool lens, bro. :icon_thumleft:

Hoping to have grandchildren sometime in the next few years- AND some nice f/2.8 glass!

Nice sentiment to make him a better photographer, but I suspect this is more of a "proud of my two new babies" thread than a "make me a better artist" thread.

Sweet kiddo, cool lens, bro. :icon_thumleft:

Hoping to have grandchildren sometime in the next few years- AND some nice f/2.8 glass!

If the original poster does not want to hear c/c, then there is the Just For Fun forum.
Encouraging adoration of the subject at the expense of actual c/c of the photography just pushes this site even more into the Mommy site category.

Last edited:
SO.....

is that lens naturally that warm, or did you adjust in post?

Most reactions

Back