Amber_Cullen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3191936890_0c15f577f7.jpg

Taken in manual, with my new nifty fifty, and all natural light!

Better bigger: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3473/3191936890_0c15f577f7_b.jpg

This for some reason reminds me of the three photo set of the monkeys. One with the hands over the mouth, one with them over the eyes, and one with them over the ears. Not that your kid looks like a monkey, it just feels like a third photo is missing with another funny face... Good shots BTW.

Whats up with the change in color?

lookin good!...the eyes look good and sharp.

im with ands! though...curious about the tone change.

^the lighting changed, I had to clone the background a bit and unfortunately the tones didn't match up, I can try and fix the first to see if I can get the tones to match

the second one with the tongue sticking out is perfect, i can already see it on the cover of his band's first cd. :mrgreen:

great pics!

great photos I play around with my nifty fifty once in a while, not like I should tho..:mrgreen:

looks like a studio shot. did you just take it in front of a white wall? canvas?

Thanks!!! Derek Zoolander, it was actually just a sheet, I cloned the crap out of it to get rid of the creases (even over an hour in the dryer didn't help much)

Very nice, I have to get a 50.

thanks :) I was thinking of getting the tongue one printed off big, or maybe even on a canvas, I dunno which yet

Most reactions

Back