Little Red Riding Hood Sneak Peek

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok I couldn't resist!
This is the first shot edited from a shoot I did with my daughters tonight, Little Red Riding Hood and the Witch.
I ended up with a bit more noise than I wanted but I think it is workable.
Can't wait to edit the rest!
Would love to hear your thoughts :)

Very underexposed and color balance issues. Not much more to talk about beyond that because the composition is so tight. It's a face.

Not trying to be harsh, btw... but this (to me) lacks your usual creativity and flair.

She looks very warm on my screen. Also as Manaheim said, underexposed. Maybe try a little fill light.

Very underexposed and color balance issues. Not much more to talk about beyond that because the composition is so tight. It's a face.

Not trying to be harsh, btw... but this (to me) lacks your usual creativity and flair.
All good! I totally posted this without ANY context other than Red Riding hood and late at night when I should have been headed to bed instead of posting shots here ;) . Quite frankly I should have waited until I got some more edited today to post, I'm bad for that lol

She looks very warm on my screen. Also as Manaheim said, underexposed. Maybe try a little fill light.
Thanks JJ.
By just a click i got it this way....

Or did Judy mean it that way.... a ruddy moody one? I also see a shadow on cheek ....

Regards :D
Thanks Nandakumar :).

The light was low intentionally, it was a Witch's work area and she was Red Riding Hood's head on the table hence it just being her face. Perhaps shown in the right context with at least one from the series that gives the setting it might make a weeee bit more sense (although I didn't get exactly where I wanted to be).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back