10.jpg

2. Twins:
13.jpg

3. Big sister:
08.jpg

4. Group hug:
01.jpg

Marian

More contrast? Change my lighting? Get cuter kids? Throw myself off a bridge? C'mon...say SOMETHING! :) I need to learn!!

I think #2 with the twins is the best shot. Your doing a really good job but the skin in all the photos look off (you can fix that in PS). Keep up the good work though!!

Here is just a quick 3 minute edit:

I adjusted the skin tone then I added some contrast and I sharpened the eyes.

EditPhotoTPF1.jpg

Here is my .02 and my re-working...

57470abe4a54873.jpg

You aren't too bad SOOC but they are a bit dark Try and get a correct, even exposure in camera, it will help you a lot!

As far as the editing, I corrected the exposure as much as I could. I did a litle bit of selective saturation to add to the color. Then I used curves to add some contrast. The did a little color noise reduction. Correct for some yellow and red tint, sharpened a little and there you have it!

HTH!

Do you use photo shop? I use Photo Shop Elements and what you would do is go to Enhance>Adjust Color>Adjust color for Skin Tone. Then you click anywhere on the skin and the program fixes it for you. I hope this helps.

I don't have Elements, so no "adjust for skin tones", wahhh. I have PhotoShop CS2.

I reworked #4 (and replaced his missing ear). Did I overdo it now? The problem is that the kids all have such different skin tones! :p Oops...now how'd that whiteness at the top get there?

01b.jpg

Such awesome composition and posing - you're so there! Just add some contrast and a bit of unsharp mask. To lessen the blue tone I just added a bit of yellow and a bit of red.

08.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back