Little Train... Little Train of Terror

Love the green cast as it adds to the scene, nice shot... is this Boston? Maybe Kandalini got motion sickness....could not be the cinnamon, nutmeg, toasted pecans and butter

I am glad I don't have to ride a train to work. So many people, so close...panic attack.

Love the green cast as it adds to the scene, nice shot... is this Boston? Maybe Kandalini got motion sickness....could not be the cinnamon, nutmeg, toasted pecans and butter

Thanks. Yup, Boston on the red line going home. Lol. Butttttererrrrr....

I am glad I don't have to ride a train to work. So many people, so close...panic attack.

Haha... Oh yeah, way fun. :). It's not always this crowded though.

The first thing I noticed was the woman's expression. The photo portrays fear and gives me claustrophobia. Which a photo should invoke emotion.

I like the image alot. The processing looks like selective coloring. If you tone down the guys red jacket then it probably wouldn't look so much like it.

Nice, and the lady on the left looks bitter
bigthumb.gif

I like the image alot. The processing looks like selective coloring. If you tone down the guys red jacket then it probably wouldn't look so much like it.

Oh interesting thought... I'll try to pull down the reds just a touch. Thanks Kathy!

Nice, and the lady on the left looks bitter

Hahah... Glad you like.

Actually I saw the woman again today on the train.,. I'm going to have to work up the nerve to show her the image. :)

This is a great shot..! I almost feel like the lady in the foreground knew she was being photographed but tried to look away from the camera and look natural.. Badly.. Either that or she's a demon?!

I really love the point of view from this shot, high above from all the others so you get a real feel for how cramped the train really is. The singled out young man in the red coat adds to the picture as well, since everyone else is wearing black and navy, he seems to be the real subject with his yellow book & red coat. Overall, a real great shot!

This is a great shot..! I almost feel like the lady in the foreground knew she was being photographed but tried to look away from the camera and look natural.. Badly.. Either that or she's a demon?!

Hehe... I actually think she did bust me taking the pictures. Wouldn't be surprising. "oh don't mind me lifting this giant camera and lens to the ceiling repeatedly. Nothin to see here!"

I really love the point of view from this shot, high above from all the others so you get a real feel for how cramped the train really is. The singled out young man in the red coat adds to the picture as well, since everyone else is wearing black and navy, he seems to be the real subject with his yellow book & red coat. Overall, a real great shot!

Thanks very much. I actually wish he was tuned to the side. It's the one part of the shot I'm a little bummed about, but getting it perfect in that chaos... Seems unlikely. :)

Nice! She has the "Oops, I just sharted" look on her face!

I really wish I could know what this lady was thinking right when you took the shot.
The fact this intriques me so much is a proff your shot is really interesting, there is so much going on in the picture but its not making me tired, it makes me interested even more.

Thumbs up on the picture.

Nice! She has the "Oops, I just sharted" look on her face!

hahahah...

I really wish I could know what this lady was thinking right when you took the shot.
The fact this intriques me so much is a proff your shot is really interesting, there is so much going on in the picture but its not making me tired, it makes me interested even more.

Thumbs up on the picture.

haha, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the comment!

Every morning for me on the green line. Cool shot. That girls face is priceless.

Every morning for me on the green line. Cool shot. That girls face is priceless.

Thanks! ha, I never noticed you were in the area... and literally in Boston, no less. :) Yup... This is the redline, but the green line is typically worse I think. :lol:

Thanks for the comment!

Most reactions

Back