LittleNets House

plumkrazy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First picture post here:

littlenetps.jpg

the picture is fine, but what's with the title? if you're intention was to get the trees, you did a nice job of that, if it's the little tiny thing on the stump, you're a little far away :p

meotter said:
the picture is fine, but what's with the title? if you're intention was to get the trees, you did a nice job of that, if it's the little tiny thing on the stump, you're a little far away :p

hahaha, i sure hope that little thing wasn't the focus of the shot!!

anywho... talk about a variety of colors! :shock:

hehe yeh.... There is a lot of color variation in this and with the red tree in front and then the green background and all the diferent color behind that... It just seems a little overwhelming.

Although, I must say... I do like the way that the red tree in the foreground of the photograph frames the shot.

Thank you guys. I know it's busy but the whole front yard is like that. And I have wanted to take a picture of that tree for a long time. And I call the girl that lives there littlenet. :wink:

I like the crop. I especially like the way you processed the colors selectively. It's definitely not a flat photo--nice 3D illusion. I think colors are the collective theme of the photo.

I like your photo very much

Most reactions

New Topics

Back