Liv Met Cath

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
livcathex2small.jpg

took this a few months ago

Ah!
I finally understand the TITLE to your thread, John. Boy, was I wondering what might expect me. "Liv" can be a girl's name, and who ("Catherine"?) or WHAT on earth may "Liv" have "met", I kept wondering? So I had to open your thread to go and take a look.

And what do I see?
The round Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral! The one that looks like an Irish "rath" ;). Will I get to see some pics from its inside at long last? Hm? Hm?

Ah!
I finally understand the TITLE to your thread, John. Boy, was I wondering what might expect me. "Liv" can be a girl's name, and who ("Catherine"?) or WHAT on earth may "Liv" have "met", I kept wondering? So I had to open your thread to go and take a look.

And what do I see?
The round Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral! The one that looks like an Irish "rath" ;). Will I get to see some pics from its inside at long last? Hm? Hm?

lol. i'm glad it got you curious to take a look :) but now i think i'm losing the plot! . I remembered posting the interior shot, and you commented that it is a Rath, but totally forgot i posted the exterior shot :confused:

must be the first signs of old age setting in.

Oh my. Is that so?
So it is not YOU losing it. It sure is me. Given my age and all... dear-o-dear.
You had to take the widest angle lens you have to get it all into the frame, right? Not easy!

Google "Glengormley" and ... pfff ... which church again? But there is one similar to this one that my home town helped to rebuild after the previous church of that parish got destroyed by a fire... That is where I learned about the word "rath".

Ah!

And what do I see?

I actually thought the title read "Live Meth Cat". :lmao:

This is what I found about the arson attack on the former St Bernard's church in Glengormley and here is an article on when the new church was re-opened, and somewhere in the middle of the article, next to the little insertion, there is mention of my home-town (and that representatives from there attended the service). But no good photos of the inside nor outside so far...

ETA: Ah, but the photo BELOW in this_article shows the inside of St Bernards a little better.

ah, i see now.

That last link does look very similar

Most reactions

New Topics

Back