Live from Oklahoma

I was worried about you and your family Ron. Wow--that was some hail! I've never seen hail that big. Glad to know you're okay, but sorry to hear about your employees' losses.

Thanks Derrel. Unfortunatley, we see it way too often here. It's raining at the moment which is not helping the people working the scenes of the tornado.

Oh Derrel, did you notice, I think I actually got the wb right on a photo ;)

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if anyone was affected from TPF. Glad you're okay. Very sad and wish all deaths could've been prevented somehow...

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if anyone was affected from TPF. Glad you're okay. Very sad and wish all deaths could've been prevented somehow...

thanks and I wished the same. This one got big in a hurry and then it just tracked east right over the heavily populated area.

Reminds me of Joplin, MO. May 2011.........

Thoughts and Prayers to all.....

So scary! Glad to hear you and yours are well. Originally from South Florida and went through hurricane Andrew.. I know all too well the devastation these types of disasters cause. Prayers for Oklahoma for sure!

I'm glad you and yours are safe - thanks for posting so soon, too. That might be the largest hail I've ever seen! :shock:

Terrible tragedy; I dread hearing that the casualty numbers are expected to go up.

I'm glad to hear you are okay, Captain Ron. Our thoughts are with you guys out there.

I'm glad you and yours are safe - thanks for posting so soon, too. That might be the largest hail I've ever seen! :shock:

Terrible tragedy; I dread hearing that the casualty numbers are expected to go up.

Thank you all. Terri, they are currently 24 casualties and they are talking like they a closing in on the end of search for more. At this point, I'm not sure it will rise much more. Thank God.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back