live from the big easy.......here on Bourbon St.

littlefish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I'm from Naw'lin's and I'm so happy to be here. A fellow photographer told me about the site so I expecting great things here.

Welcome!! Been a while since I was there... still dream about the food! (and the women aren't bad either!) lol!

Thanks for responding, I wanted to post some picture's but seems I'm having some technical difficulties. Any suggestions?

At least you spelled Beignet right. You clearly were not drunk the whole time you were down here for a visit. LOL Otherwise you would have called it a "bag-net".

At least you spelled Beignet right. You clearly were not drunk the whole time you were down here for a visit. LOL Otherwise you would have called it a "bag-net".

Hey buddy.. I even say it right! Even though I do not Parley Vouz France! ;)

okay, it said I need to get a Flickr account, just go to the right and it would be there.......so how much further right do I need to go, my computer is only 17" wide. LOL, maybe I should do this when I have not had a glass of wine to drink.

YOu can use Photobucket, Flickr.. or any of the other photo hosting sites. No big deal!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back