Live In Green

2nd one is a lot better imo. nice use of depth of field with foreground/midground/background.

the first one is oversaturated and the subject right in the middle ... meh.

Has someone said "green"? Then I must come and look!

I like the first but would possible crop it differently, as the amount of black is overpowering, and a different crop would place the house elsewhere within the frame. It is extreme in its colour saturation, but that's very "you", isn't it? I tend to go that path when it comes to green in nature, too, so I can live with that aspect. Plus sometimes, in the right light, the greens do come out this intense!

The second is "too cool" in my opinion. So much blue in the greens is not my cup of tea.

I prefer the second also. It might be better with that bright object in the upper right cropped or darkened.

2nd one is a lot better imo. nice use of depth of field with foreground/midground/background.

the first one is oversaturated and the subject right in the middle ... meh.
Thank you jeff.... while i posted, i noticed both these points; actually i post these images from my old flickr stock, because i removed all my photos from my laptop, since it is at the verge of breakdown...; soon i have to replace the hard disk.
The first image was taken using an old Nikon film camera :D

I am also happy with the second image; it was taken using my first DSLR, canon 400D

Thank you :D

Has someone said "green"? Then I must come and look!

I like the first but would possible crop it differently, as the amount of black is overpowering, and a different crop would place the house elsewhere within the frame. It is extreme in its colour saturation, but that's very "you", isn't it? I tend to go that path when it comes to green in nature, too, so I can live with that aspect. Plus sometimes, in the right light, the greens do come out this intense!

The second is "too cool" in my opinion. So much blue in the greens is not my cup of tea.

Haha... i have love for saturation indeed

Yes, green is a really refreshing color...a rejuvenating one

Soon i will come with another cup of tea ;)

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back