Live view on SLR...

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Don Kondra, Dec 12, 2007.

1. basil4j

basil4j TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I say go for the E-510 :) The kit lenses are reportedly fantastic, as are most olympus lenses, and with 2x crop factor of the sensor means you use shorter/lighter lenses to achieve equivalent LONG focal lengths if you are that way inclined.

The photo's ive seen from the E510 were fantastic, and they were taken in a dark room w/ no flash! (Met a guy who uses an E510 briefly at the ellerslie flower show this year)
    This link here ...http://www.digital-images.co.nz/ ... is the guy I met at the garden show. All these were taken with the E510 :)

Being an SLR means you have alot more flexibility if you chose to take things further, and image quality is alot better than SLR like camera due to the larger sensor size (Ive never used the G9 though).

You make beautiful furniture and it deserves beautiful photo's! (Ok, so its definatly yours...saw the link :) )

2. Don Kondra

Don Kondra Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    LOL, thanks...

I like the larger screen on the G9 but I like the "body" of the Olympus.

Don't think the video feature will be a deciding factor... and a "better" image is what it's all about, isn't it?

Ah, so many decisions but it has been fun looking. Very soon though it will be time to start clicking :)

Cheers, Don.

3. basil4j

basil4j TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit

Ill help your clicking...
    Click here and then [​IMG] and then [​IMG]

:D Have fun!