Live Wires

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Noticed these guys working on some high voltage power lines on my way home the other morning. I circled the block to get a shot and as soon as they saw me snapping some pics they all got in the bucket and came down VERY quickly! :confused: Almost like they didn't want anyone shooting pics of them working?! :meh: Got one or two decent ones. Definately a job I would not sign up for seeing as how this is about 100-125 feet above the roadway surface, yikes.

wire7066.jpg

as soon as they saw me snapping some pics they all got in the bucket and came down VERY quickly! :confused: Almost like they didn't want anyone shooting pics of them working?! :meh:
That's very strange!:confused:

Ya especially seeing as how I could hear all of thier radio transmissions to each other and it was the supervisor that called them all down and would not state why!? :confused: Oh well at least I got a couple before they did ;)

Canon Fan said:
Ya especially seeing as how I could hear all of thier radio transmissions to each other and it was the supervisor that called them all down and would not state why!? :confused: Oh well at least I got a couple before they did ;)
Maybe they forgot to turn the power off on that section of lines.... :lmao: THAT would make them get down fast! :lmao:

I'm sure for safety reasons they're all required to be in the "bucket" at all times when working at altitude. Those pics could have the potential to cost some their jobs...

Most reactions

Back