Lizzard & Rattle Snake.

jashhash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"Just got a camera and wanted to post some pics on this forum" (I'm sure you guys get that a lot)...
westernrattlesnake.jpg

alizard.jpg

Heya jashhash, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
A piece of advice first: when you link your photos from Photobucket to here, always copy the THIRD of the three lines underneath the photo, the one that is already called IMG-code and has the -wraps already put around the URL. That will make your photo show up in the thread itself and will save us from having to click the link.

Other than that, well done on both. I do like how the background behind the lizzard is all black! Did it come out like that or did you have to do something in post procession to bring it about?

And that rattlesnake has a kind of UNFRIENDLY look! Whoa. Our snakes look a tad more friendly, I feel. (See first two photos in [URL="http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80741"]this_thread[/URL] to understand).

I myself don't mind the close-ups you took, for I tend to like taking quite close close-ups myself. I like how a zoom lens can bring you where you would not GO yourself, and I would not near that rattlesnake OTHER THAN with a ZOOM LENS! :shock:

I have to agree with Corinna! I wouldn't go NEAR that snake. It looks like it's about to strike (shudder) ... that being said, nice job! I love close-ups. They are great!

Most reactions

Back