¤~¤~¤ Llano Eagles ¤~¤~¤

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I visited Llano Texas for a couple days. There are three Bald Eagles Nesting in a tree(on the side of the highway) They were about 300 yards away(I couldn't get any closer.... fence blocking us "tourists")
These are the digital pics from it, I will get the film one's out here for y'all to see in a few days. (the film will be MUCH closer to the birds.... I had it hooked up to the telescope)

Here is my favorite, the rest are in the gallery below.
IM000026panorama.jpg

Llano Eagles

Tell me what y'all think! (I'll get the film one's out asap!)

Picture seems to be good and liked what you want to convey from it, dont know the reasons that made you crop it this way. You may post full pic or some more crops :)

iphoto said:
Picture seems to be good and liked what you want to convey from it, dont know the reasons that made you crop it this way. You may post full pic or some more crops :)
I gave y'all a lot more of the pics in my post.... or my sig. Look there for more pics.

craig said:
It seems like the top half of a larger photo. I am not sure why it so wide.
It's called a panoramic shot. It is supposed to capture all of the space on the sides...

nice work!! I would be thrilled to just see such a amazing bird!!! let alone have a chance to photograph it!!

I like your pics in the album, tough lighting conditions, but you made the best of it!

Raymond J Barlow said:
nice work!! I would be thrilled to just see such a amazing bird!!! let alone have a chance to photograph it!!

I like your pics in the album, tough lighting conditions, but you made the best of it!
Thank you very much!
It was some of the WORST lighting conditions I could get....
Also, my digital camera's light metering system wasn't working right for some reason.

I am going out to get the film developed right now, so I'll catch y'all later!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back