Loads and loads of birds

tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had two days of really good weather here in Denmark, about 0 degrees but lots of lovely sunshine so got the tele lens out.

humming_bird.jpg

thrush_04.jpg

blackbird_02.jpg

thrush_02.jpg

jackdaw_01.jpg

cormerant_01.jpg

blackbird_01.jpg

yellow_weaver_08.jpg

mallards_01.jpg

red_bird_02.jpg

heron_13.jpg

heron_14.jpg

taffeland_01.jpg

Please hit F5 if they dont show up
Hope you enjoy them

That is a lot of birds, and they're all fantastic shots. I really like #3, its a very dynamic pose, and is very interesting, great capture! What kind of glass do you use?

WOW! Hard to pick my favorites of these. I like them all! But especially #'s 11 & 12, but I really like #2,3,&7 also..... Just so hard to choose. Nice shooting.

These were all on a sony alpha with 20 year old minolta glass, one was an 80-200 HSG and the other was a 300 F4 Prime, there was loads of sun, but the heads were still a little blurred for the blackbirds as they were so fast eating those berries and thaks for the comments Eldrich.

Hey carol, thanks, we have thesame camera btw. It is nice to use digital and not pay for all the misses, and no need to choose.

Thanks Al-Wazeer, i would love to be taking shots in bahrain right now, it just started snowing again here.

tim

Wow! The thread certainly lives up to its title! Beautiful pics, great colours, and for LP you even included a HERON!!!!!!!! (He seems rather partial to them)

My faves are 1, 2, 8, 11 and 12

WOW very nice.
the birds in number 5 look stoned just by their eyes.
but I cant pick a fav, all are great.

Man I really love that blue heron shot ! ( If that's what it is )
Seeing the structure of the underside of those wings is fun. No wonder those birds fly so gracefully !!

Thanks.

They are are beautiful shots. My favorite is #13. His head looks like velvet (and it looks like he has combed his "hair" completely back for his photo!). Nicely done.

Most reactions

Back