Local gallery theme

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For this month is sunrises and sunsets. I dont even like shooting sunsets barely even shoot landscapes. Dont the world have enough sunrise/sunset photos? It's like i drew a crap card from the deck prolly wont even submit anything.. I support arts but really? Sunrises? Lol!!!

For this month is sunrises and sunsets. I dont even like shooting sunsets barely even shoot landscapes. Dont the world have enough sunrise/sunset photos? It's like i drew a crap card from the deck prolly wont even submit anything.. I support arts but really? Sunrises? Lol!!!

You'll have to find some way to make it your own.

Hmmm, sunrises and sunsets. I'm looking for an August Monthly Challenge. :cool:

People LIKE sunrise and sunset photos, just as they LIKE baby pics, puppy pics, and so on. There's nothing inherently wrong with sunrise and sunset shots, but they are considered by many to be cliche, or passe, or contemptible--however one wants to put it! Oh snap....I took a few sunrise shots myself this week...Uh-ohhh...50 lashes with a wet noodle for me then, right?

Last edited:
Hmmm, sunrises and sunsets. I'm looking for an August Monthly Challenge. :cool:

Clouds? Sand? Silhouette? Space? Aliens? Air? Heat? Mirror? Corners?

Yes, there are people who love pictures of sunset and sunrise. Innovative and creative ideas to capture those images can make them look graceful.

What was last months theme?
No clue i quit last year and just signed up again this is what i walked in too.

Interesting
Not really shooting time framing hanging fee then IF someone buys one you really arent making much $$ . If they don't buy one you are left out the expense. Really time consuming dont pay much $$ and i have a busy life. Factor it all in you might be making 5 bucks a hour or less

Who wants to pose nude for me in a sunset with a box of twinkies?

Most reactions

Back