Local Rapper

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I went to a music video for a small rapper from Pittsburgh. I took the camera to take some pictures for the Videographer just to have some fun and see what I came up with. I think this one really captures the emotion he put into his song.

anyways, tear me up.

Juliano by ZDiBeradin,

IMO you could probablly crop more from the right side...not a lot but seems like alot of space going on :\ once again, thats just my opinion! Aside from that it looks pretty good!

It looks really soft to me. His left hand almost looks like plastic. I'm thinking it's something to do with your post processing but I'm not really sure

I like the zits.

The bright yellow abstract sculpture in the background, right behind his head, sure is distracting.

If you had gotten down on a knee, or lower, or even higher, it wouldn't even have been in the shot and would have been a more interesting camera perspective to boot. Though you would have needed fill light to compensate for the sky if you opted for a low perspective.

Most photography needs lighting help of one kind or another. It looks like you had a light overcast, but the light is still to high as can be seen by the hard shadows in the upper part of his eye sockets, and he is not well separated from the nearly indentical, same overcast background light.

The rapper 2 Bux! Rappin' about keepin' it real in the suburbs (or rather, "urbs"). Heard his new cut, "Money fo College (from My Pops)?"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back