location, location, location.....

Already

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to take some pictures with my wife outside but would prefer that others aren't around watching us. How do you find locations where you can take pictures and there is some ......well props as well. (not just grass) :lol:

yeah but I would like to find something more like an old brick building or something. I'll just have to look around I guess. :meh:

what kind of photos are you going to be taking? lol
Why do the other ppl bother you so much?
You can try woods, you can also try bodies of water (depending on where you live) Rivers, Lakes, Seas and Oceans.

yeah but I would like to find something more like an old brick building or something. I'll just have to look around I guess. :meh:

Depending on where you live, that can be found in the woods too.

Unless complete privacy is needed, you could go to a local park early in the morning say just after sun rise. Great lighting at that time of day, and other than a passing jogger here and there you shouldn't be bothered. Parks usually have lots of props like benches, trees, gezabos, flower gardens. If you want total privacy, an area of woods where there are no marked hiking trails will be your best option, you might find some large boulders also to work as props. Perhaps you know someone who has a secluded backyard you could "borrow" while they are out for an afternoon, or someone who could lend the use of their moored boat.

thanks for all the suggestions!

Where do you live? Telling us might result in more specific results...

I am in the twin cities (MPLS/St Paul)

yeah! location, location.....
clear.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back