Login on Main Page

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
Just curious, does anyone know if this issue is being address?

The login on the MAIN TPF page has not worked since I joined. I have sent a PM to Chase a few weeks ago as well as Terri but havn't gotten any replies so I am curious if anyone else has noticed this or has sent a complaint in.

I normally click on forums and then login from there. If you type your user name and password in on the main page and click LOGIN nothing at all happends.

See attached image if you're not sure the screen I'm talking about.
Scot

Attachments

• $TPF_LOGIN_ERROR.jpg
    $TPF_LOGIN_ERROR.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 111
MyCameraEye said:
Just curious, does anyone know if this issue is being address?

The login on the MAIN TPF page has not worked since I joined. I have sent a PM to Chase a few weeks ago as well as Terri but havn't gotten any replies so I am curious if anyone else has noticed this or has sent a complaint in.

I normally click on forums and then login from there. If you type your user name and password in on the main page and click LOGIN nothing at all happends.

See attached image if you're not sure the screen I'm talking about.
Scot

If that's the current page that you have for the front page of the forum, it's time to clear your cache because it's been redesigned since that. Clearing that would probably fix your problem. ;)

hobbes28 said:
If that's the current page that you have for the front page of the forum, it's time to clear your cache because it's been redesigned since that. Clearing that would probably fix your problem. ;)

could have just been an old pic, but i think ur right...

don't mean to hijack (well, OK, yea, I do actually :greenpbl: )...

Hobbes,

how does the front page decide who to list as currently online? Is it length on for the current day? Posts average? Just wondering?

Thank you sir!

I forget to clear the cache all the time so I feel your pain. :D

Jocose, the list of who's online is a completely random query the page runs from the list of online users. Kind of like the lottery but it won't allow you to walk up to your boss and fire them then walk out.

how do I clear my cache? my front page has been showing the december photos all month

It depends on which browser you're using.

For firefox, go to tools>options and click on the privacy tab. You'll see a cache tab and if you click it, you'll see a button that says clear cache.

For IE, tools>internet options. On the front page, you'll see a button for clear temporary files.

I was just thinking to myself yesterday "when will the new photo get posted on the front page?"

It never occured to me I just needed to clear the cache.. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back