Logo on all pictures?

UrFavSigma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do I put my logo on all of my pictures at once using Photoshop Elements 9? I want to be able to adjust the size of the logo also.

My logo is in .psd format.

Try a google search for "watermark batching photoshop elements 9". I got several hits right off from that string, so you should be able to fins what you need.

See I already know how to do the watermarking. Watermark Batching just shows how to get waters marks that you would type in yourself but not so much if I had my own logo and wanted it to go in every picture.

I think maybe you're operating under a misconception. A "watermark" can indeed be an external file, and PSE will use a .psd for it. You can interchange watermark and logo here and be on the right path.

I know this is an apples to oranges comparison, but I can and do perform this task all the time in CS. From my very limited looking at the first link I hit using the search option I gave you, this should be doable via batch processing in PSE as well.

If I'm not understanding correctly what you're trying to do, I apologize for sending you in the wrong direction.

When I google "Watermark batching" I get pages like this"
Batch Processing in Photoshop Elements

This only tells how to type a watermark. I want to know how to add my .psd logo to every image. There isnt option on the above tutorial stating how to add the .psd.

Any solution to this?

My understanding of PSE is that actions can not be created and saved in PSE but actions created in photoshop can be downloaded into PSE as long as the functions are available also in PSE. The only batch processing I have found is under the file menu for "processing multiple files". This is a simple text "copyright" type watermark.
I have recently been clued in to the saving as a "define brush" function. You open your logo file, select it and define it as a brush. Then on each picture you can brush it on and adjust the location, size etc.

OK, so you start with a raw file, then edit the darn thing and now you have either high res JPEG or TIFF. Then you create a PSD file so you can add layers for your logo, then the logo has to be at the exact position. Then you save it to jpeg. Then you want to resize it for web view. NOw you have 3-5 files! Get a LR3!

Lightroom 3 is an incomplete image editing solution.

Notice it's name is Photoshop Lightroom 3. Adobe intended it to compliment, not be a replacement for, PsE or CS.

Theres a cheapo program I use along with photoshop. Its called Photoscape, just google it its a free download. Anyways it comes along with a batch editor which you can resize, add filters, add boarders and drop a logo on all the pictures you choose at once. Great feature. And it doesn't cost a dime. Muahaha =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back