LOGO, what do you think? Thanks :o)

I like it. It's quite bold, clean and professional.

I'm not too sold on the colours, though I have no strong objections to them.

I don't like the 'People. Love. Life' strapline. Not to say I don't like it as a strapline — I just think three lines of text in a logo is a bit over-kill and steals attention from the overall design.

Thanks all,well he has send me the zip file with everything, so pink it is, for now at least! Hey, I can change it later if I like, I am not nike or adidas here!! LOL
no probs Husky Mom, n I signed up I just checked that, but I don't really care, I'll probs change it when I can be bothered! the thing is I really don't like purple, the first one he sent me was lilac (yuk)...can you do me a blue/turquoise one just so I can see...He is sending me both versions, with the tag line and without. I have used that line for years on my little cards I had made up. I like it because it is like a sentence and also separate.

Crosby - Okinawa is beautiful. We are living in Hamby town right by araha beach and it is HOT (as you well know!) No typhoons yey. Check my sig for some photos, I did a couple of maternity shoots on araha! Going Okuma this weekend!

I don't like the 'People. Love. Life' strapline. Not to say I don't like it as a strapline — I just think three lines of text in a logo is a bit over-kill and steals attention from the overall design.

I respect your opinion, but I think the strapline is creative, informative and I like how it can be taken with each word one at a time created by the period, "People." - 'Love.' - "Life." and I like how you could take it as a sentence, saying 'People Love Life'.

I respect your opinion, but I think the strapline is creative, informative and I like how it can be taken with each word one at a time created by the period, "People." - 'Love.' - "Life." and I like how you could take it as a sentence, saying 'People Love Life'.

No worries; it's all subjective after all!

I think better placement of 'People. Love. Life' would do it for me, though I can't see where I'd prefer it.

Nice logo, ukreal. Maybe you can use magenta instead of pink, for standardization.

Nice logo, ukreal. Maybe you can use magenta instead of pink, for standardization.

I don't see the problem with the pink, a bit to kitsch for my taste but that is my taste. If your going to use it, I would use the pink, I am lost at where it has anything to do with the Breast Cancer logo, thats a ribbon and does not make everything pink related to that cause. Just stick to white letterhead and such, I really don't think it would work on a dark background. For the image your shooting for the pink ones are the ones you should use. I am just missing what the People. Love. Life. is for but if you like it and are happy with it go for it, see what your clienteles reaction is. Logos and such are personal and if your clients have a positive response to it use it. Out of the two I think you should use the second one without the other words, looks cleaner and more professional, the People. Love. Life. one you may just end up spending more time explaining it then it is worth.

Most reactions

Back