lol wow did not expect that

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I kinda sorta had to attend my neices Birthday party today (the joys of being surounded by seven and eight year olds) My Brother in-law's brothers wife brought her two year old (I think) son to see his cousin on her birthday.

Later on wile the girls where all upstairs giving eachother makovers he was down stairs just having a blast with the ballons by himself. I had my camera with me with four or five frames left on the roll so I figured I would rifel off some snapshots just to finish it off. I kneeled down onto the floor as he was bounding across the room and out of the corner of his eye he saw my camera and stopped dead in his tracks and posed for a second or two.

He recognised my camera for what it was, He has never seen a film camera let alone an SLR before. Sadly I don't think he is ready to understand the diffrence between a manual and a autofocusing lens as he left me no time to focus :lol: but that is beside the point.

Too cute. Cameras are foreign objects to very young kids and most critters. The first time one is pointed at them, often they stop and look. But just for a second. Not to mention, the little guy figured out the look of your face changed for a second. (I'll let you and family decide if it was a look for the better or not)

My 4&6 year old sisters demand to be photographed then to immediatly see it afterwards followed by a ooh let me take one speech. Needless to say I bought the 6 year old a fisher price digital camera for Christmas. The little hams.

My 4&6 year old sisters demand to be photographed then to immediatly see it afterwards followed by a ooh let me take one speech. Needless to say I bought the 6 year old a fisher price digital camera for Christmas. The little hams.

Yeah, Gabe (the little boy I was talking about) has one of those too, my brother in-law was talling me about that. I stated to him that I was surprise he recognised it was a camera (I figured it was a safe bet he had not seen a camera like mine when I started) to wich his response was "he has never seen an old camera like yours, he's got one of those fisher price digital cameras, it's just point and click and it's as real as our digital...."

It was a fairly unique experiance for me, and the thing of it is when he posed it was not one of those "look I'm weird" poses, He stopped stood up tall put his hands together and looked straight at the camera with a regular smile. it would have been a perfect picture if ti could learn how to focus :lol:.

My kid (2 years old) starts running at me as soon as he sees the camera saying "pitcher pitcher" so I don't even have a chance to snap off a couple shots before I have to show him the pictures on the camera.

It was kinda funny the first time I took a picture with my neice (seven years old) in the room. I had just attempted to take a picture of her mothers Angel fish (wich faild btw), "lemme see, lemme see" Simultaniously her mother and I both say "It does not work that way, it's a film camera. With film you have to have it developed before you can see it" to wich her responce was "that's weird".

I still don't know what was weird....her mother and I saying the same thing at the same time or the fact she had to wait for the picture, but anywho.

Yeah I had that happen with my kid but he didn't know what I was saying so I just pulled out a p&s digital to show him pictures.

Most reactions

Back