Lomo 35mm Redscale ISO 50-200

cno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm shooting with a lomo Diana Mini, and recently bought their redscale film which boats the ability to shoot from 50-200. HOWEVER, I am very unsure as to how I can tweak the ISO while using my camera? Is this something that I do manually when shooting the pictures, or when they are processed? I know it could be the amount of sun, or outdoor or indoor setting, but my first roll came out VERY red..a little more red than I wanted.

http://usa.shop.lomography.com/films/lomography-redscale-xr-50-200-pack-of-3

If any of you have experience with this, let me know!

c

Diana Mini's are awesome! But they don't have meters or a variable shutter speed so you can't change the exposure that much. In theory you could use the cloudy day setting on a bright day to over expose a bit to alter the redscale effect. I secretly love lomo's redscale film so have fun with it. It will be awesome regardless of the camera settings.

I was thinking about getting some of that but I pussied out and decided on a few rolls of 120 fuji instead... Is it really worth getting? I feel like I wouldn't be that impressed with the results, like it would just kinda be like: " oooh that has a red tint to it! neato!" but does it like... work?

Most reactions

Back