Lomo Fisheye

Yeah but the lomo society pisses me off, the stuff they sell is so overpriced :roll:

Have a look on ebay theres a bunch of fisheye adapters... hell theres even some lomo stuff on there that goes for cheaper.

Kara is right, to be true a Lomo LCA is a piece of crap, theres for example the kiev 35 which should be a lot cheaper and IMO looks even better.
Kiev35AFront_small.jpg

One Lomo Fisheye on eBay here, £29.99 "buy it now" with £4.95 for postage. It's £29.76 on the Lomo site and whatever they charge for postage. :mrgreen:
You're right though. For what they are they're really expensive. But then, that sorta goes with what they are I guess. The "feel" of them. :meh:

my friend bought that exzact camera. its pretty cool... overpriced but cool. I actually like it. hes gotten some nice images from it so i guess it was worth it to him.

I've wanted a fish eye for sooooo long now! Thanks a lot ferny.... you've refuelled me now! Grrr.

Ok so I know this camera's ****.... and I should probably start a new thread for this - but can anyone explain why this photo looks particularly bad. meaning the light around the actual photo itself. Is this just the 'crapness' of the lens showing that it can't focus the light correctly?
image_27_l.jpg

yea thats it. from me personally using it, i can vouch that it is ****, but fun. To take a photo you need to put the lens 3 inches or less away from the subject.... go figure

You might be better off looking at those adapters that you put on the end of your lens....the cost is about the same. I think someone here did a review on them.... I think it was canonfan.

i just got one and i put a roll of 24 in the camera but the cameras advance wheel stopped after 12...does anyone know why this happened?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back