Lomo Kompakt Automat

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lomo Kompakt Automat - Refurbished + 2 Rolls of Film + Bag + Battery + a book = US$200.
Isn't it slightly overpriced for a refurbished plastic camera? :D

But I'm in LOVE with the results. Been drooling over some Lomo shots the other day.

::One day shall I adopt thee from a garage sale for 20 USD, I swear. You were made for me.::

Is it plastic? I've got one and I'm pretty sure it's a metal body. Feels pretty sturdy TBH, although there a little movement on the back door ;)

Cost me 50 quid ($95) from ebay and is in great working order. Seems to be a constant turn around of them at a little above this price but they regularly come up for 50 quid if you keep an eye on them for around a week.

Worth the purchase. Christmas soon ;)

You can get an Olympus Stylus Epic for $75ish brand new. It has the slow sync flash feature, which appears to me to be the main attraction of the Lomo Automat. Of course it's lens is much higher quality, and that may be a turn-off for folks looking for imperfection. It doesn't come with a T-shirt or poster though.

I don't know about the flash, but the thing that I love about lomo shots is the subtle vignetting.
It's beautiful. It resembles a Holga shot (minus the light leaks), and in a 35mm format, which is a big plus for me.

i've always loved those too...i've gotten similar results on my holga, which i like alot i just don't have time to develop it. it's hard to mimic in PS because the vignetting is really strong yet still smooth.

Most reactions

Back