London, again

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this meet now. Had a somewhat unfortunate incident today resulting in this:

328crash008.jpg

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this meet now. Had a somewhat unfortunate incident today resulting in this:

328crash008.jpg

Aw crap mate - some slimy git sold you a BMW! Thats way out of line!

On the other hand - lifes full of crap, shrug it off and move on it's only a car.

On another note, I met Alex_B tonight, what a charming chap and he can drink beer as well. Plus he knows where the good side of Oxford is :mrgreen:

Sorry guys, defo unable to make this meet as I need to sort out my transportation situation this weekend owing to an unfortunate event as above. :(

Really gutted about this, sorry :(

On a happier note, I do have all my limbs and they all work ok...which is nice. :)

Chances are I won't make it in the morning, am expecting a late night but will catch up with you guys somewhere along the way if I don't get there early.

hooo, that looks bad with the car, George!
glad you are fine though!

I am currently on the Oxford to London coach ... and they have free WiFi :)

It was nice meeting some of you crazy lot (bit rich coming from me) but was an enjoyable day. Still going through my Woburn Photos, but I may prioritise this lot and post some of them in the not too distant future! :)

David

Most reactions

Back