London before xmas??

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone interested in a London meetup on Sunday 2nd December??

MEET AT EUSTON RAILWAY STATION http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Euston_station_facade.jpg

It will just be a mini meetup you know take a few shots go to a pub take a few more shots go to another pub take a few more shots another pub you get the idea

Anyone interested in a London meetup on a Sunday before Christmas??
Y e s !

I have finally quit my Sunday job. As well as meaning that after 4 years I can finally go back to waking up at midday, it also means that at last I have absolutely no excuse for not making a forum meetup. :lol: So yes, sounds great to me. Like you I'm free all Sundays in November and most of December. I guess that doesn't help much... anyone else?

Could be. It depends on time, money and location. So I'll sit back and see what gets arranged.

You don't mean THE Sunday before Christmas?
For that would be the day AFTER my birthday, and I doubt I can make it.
I doubt I can make a meet-up this year, at all.
So I keep hoping you have all put RED markers to YOUR calendars from 24 to 31 May of next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm.. tempted! I originally had plans to be in the UK around mid
December, but I cancelled those plans recently. Let us see if I will change my mind again (which mainly depends on my work schedule)

It will just be a mini meetup you know take a few shots go to a pub take a few more shots go to another pub take a few more shots another pub you get the idea
[[You guys sure know how to do a meet-up! The folks here are waaaaaaay too keen...forcing me to walk all day, and with nary an alcoholic bevvy in sight. It's madness I tell you.]

Unfortunately I'm not back in the UK till the 20th so am unlikely to be in a position to join in - feel free to (repeatedly) toast my good health though.

in that case I'll do everything I can to make sure I'm not working on the 2nd of December, 16th might be a bit tricky with me as for some reason shops tend to be busy around time

in that case I'll do everything I can to make sure I'm not working on the 2nd of December, 16th might be a bit tricky with me as for some reason shops tend to be busy around time

Yeah I don't get it... why are people doing their Christmas shopping that early :lol:

Funny you should post this. Just today, I was seriously considering flying over prior to the holidays. I envisaged asking those of you in the area if anyone would care to grab a pint. It was a fancy free thought, but a thought nonetheless.

So, where aboots in London will it happen?

I don't no!!! :lol:

meetup at one of the main stations and then head for the river, southbank area or docklands or whatever, I don't mind as I can get to London in about 30mins from where I live so I'm happy to do what everyone else wants to do

The River Lea starts 10mins from me. I'll hop in my canoe now.

I've only just noticed where you're from. I took a friend to look at a Spitfire just off j12 on the M4 a few weeks back. I should have made you buy me a beer. And I may be going to Richmond (just off the A4) soon to pick something up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back