London before xmas??

Thankyou Corinna! Please sing a song praying it doens't rain!! And enjoy your day of choir singing in return!

Somebody organise something already lol... where we meeting and all that jazz?

Euston Station, not sure whether I'm getting the bus or the train yet, but aim to be there at about 11am

Hmmm a meetup in London, some friends, great photographers and one or two pubs too.................

But I really can't! I have my car to prep for a rally in two weeks on 15/16th, Georgias 1st birthday on 8th and car club Christmas meal/boozeup the same evening! :confused:

Maybe another next year hopefully further North or even Germany in May! have a good time guys & get some photos up asap! :thumbup:

well I'm going and Ferny is going and Tempra is going and Becky is going so YAY

oh and Becky bring me some cheese on toast

Cheese on toast? pah

I'll bring you a crisp sandwich with cheddar and dairylea!

Good ideas Tempra, British Museum is pretty photogenic inside too, lovely actually... Tate is good too... shamefully I haven't been to the others, yet!

I beginning to like you :) :hugs:

yes, yes I am

Mmmm, I've not had a crisp sandwich for ages.

I apologies in advance for my breath. I've just eaten last nights curry for breakfast.

have lots of fun there!

(and ferny, please brush your teeth)

The Meet-Up was :D.
Photos are soon to be expected in the General Gallery (hurry up, folks! :greenpbl: )
A gathering of five:
The lost prophet
Tempra
Lil Loui aka "our very own Kylie" :biggrin:,
Peter Fern(y) (so Alex knows what to expect from the pics, i.e. a MALE member, heehee :lol: ) and
Becky. :cheer:

If only I were part of the jet set .... I would have loved to be there! Make sure you all come to the Germany meet-up. OK???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back