London Eye

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
BWCRW_4640tj-vi.jpg

::10D, 24mm, f8@1/750 sec

ah! the much photographed london eye! but i have never seen it from this angle, it's making me feel dizzy just looking at it, neat shot, nice conversion too!

Raymond J Barlow said:
sure got my attention for a while! Amusment ride??

Hi Raymond,
The London Eye, sometimes called the Millennium Wheel, is the largest observation wheel in the world (though often erroneously called a Ferris wheel), and has been since its opening at the end of 1999. It stands 135 metres (443 feet) high. the wheel carries 32 sealed, air conditioned, passenger capsules attached to its external circumference. It rotates at a rate of 0.26 metres per second (about 0.9 km/h or 0.6 mph) so that a complete revolution takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Link to the London Eye's website.

[font=&quot]Nice, love the view. Very good tones and real classis fell with the BW conversion.:thumbup: [/font]

Oh my, that looks reeeeeally high.... :lol:

Nice perspective, Dan! :thumbup: I bet that was a lot of fun. :)

Very cool :) Love the angle and composition, looks like loads of fun :)

Great shot and awesome angle!

that
looks
high!!!
:puke:
great angle Danalec!very interesting shot-:)
and...youre brave! :lol:

Thanks! I appreciate the comments and critique.

Dan :)

anua said:
that
looks
high!!!
:puke:

Can't quite deny the feeling of some vertigo here, either, though it is ONE good photo, wow. Yes, of course it would have been nicer without the reflection, but personally I am happier to see you were in a close-in situation that high up than if you had been in the open
3.gif

Most reactions

Back