London Falling

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Following recent discussion on the dreaded Selective Color in "London Calling" thread, this is my take today.

$w London Falling sc.jpg

Last edited:
Great photo and GREAT topic name :D

Yes, this is using a particular colour to its best advantage. Selective colour indeed - I like it!

The recent discussions have moved me to think in this direction, too: not only to convert in post but also to find examples of selective colour that really exist.

Nice one sashbar :thumbup:

Quite Nice, I really like this! :thumbup:

Yes, this is using a particular colour to its best advantage. Selective colour indeed - I like it!

The recent discussions have moved me to think in this direction, too: not only to convert in post but also to find examples of selective colour that really exist.

Thanks, I just got lucky with this guy in red t-shirt. He makes all the difference. Selective color helped to gel other faces into the background. Otherwise the man behind him would be a real distraction.

Thanks, I just got lucky with this guy in red t-shirt. He makes all the difference. Selective color helped to gel other faces into the background. Otherwise the man behind him would be a real distraction.

Aaaah, I didn't even notice that you'd used a B&W conversion on parts of the image. What was it that they used to say about cream cakes? naughty but nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back