London Meetup 11th/12th November?

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Who fancies coming to London to be rained on and take pictures on the 11th/12th November??

It's a good time of year to do night photography as the weather keeps the nutters at bay and it gets dark earlier!

So, sign below if you're interested and shout if there's anything you want to do/see!

Rob

Well, thats sorted then... where we going? :lmao:

Well since I couldn't make the last one, I'm up for it! You can have a butchers round the East End, which is currently my neighborhood... I mean my manor. Yes, we'll have a right old knees-up... guv'nor... now what were you saying about nutters?

Oh all right, what the hell. but can only make the sunday
Don't care what we do I'm easy

I'll try to make it - but can we maybe not do 5 mile hikes ? ? ? ?
:)

I'm still recovering from the last one !

10 mile hikes? :D

Seriously though, we'll try and make it more sedate this time eh? And we'll meet somewhere photographically interesting with seating, beer and food!! :D

Rob

Sunday the 12th is Remberence Sunday

Excellent. I'm guessing something with a respectfully quiet shutter is in order though..

I'll have to check the dates with my Wife, but theres a good possibility - probably do the Sunday as there's stuff going on there.

guys i am not a very active remember here on tpf but check posts frequently...came to London for my business studies and was just asking people if they know any photographers here...would love to meet tpf people here...can i join in....i am afraid people here will have to spoon feed me bout the location and how to reach but i really really wanna join in....
anyone ?
P.S - by the way i am from India...
cheers

everyones welcome

KunalShingla said:
guys i am not a very active remember here on tpf but check posts frequently...came to London for my business studies and was just asking people if they know any photographers here...would love to meet tpf people here...can i join in....i am afraid people here will have to spoon feed me bout the location and how to reach but i really really wanna join in....
anyone ?
P.S - by the way i am from India...
cheers

Everyone's welcome regardless of post count!!

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back